How to win a lottery jackpot by playing your lucky numbers.
A LUCKY couple from the Hautes-Pyrénées have scooped €14million on the Loto, having almost always used the same numbers for 39 years.
The couple said they have only played two sets of numbers since the French national lottery, Loto, opened in 1976 – having changed them once, 10 years ago “because we weren’t winning anything.” they said.
The new set of numbers obviously brought them some good fortune!
If you are like this French couple and believe in your lucky numbers, here is how you can set up your set of lucky numbers at The Lottery Office.
1. Log into your Lottery Office account and find “My Lucky Numbers” link under the “My Account” tab.
- Log in
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “My Lucky Numbers”
2. Choose a lottery and a game type.
- Click on “Choose a lottery” and select the lottery
- Click on “Choose game type” and select game type
3. Choose your lucky numbers and save changes.
- Select your own numbers or use the Quick Pick button to generate numbers
- Click on “+ Add another line” to save another set of numbers
- Click on “Save Changes”
4. Now let’s set up a multi-draw for your lucky numbers so you’ll never miss a draw again!
- Click on “Play all” on the “My Lucky Numbers” page to bring all your saved numbers to the play page
- Select a multi-draw (pre-paid or pay as you go)
- Click on “Play now”
- Review and pay
How simple is that! Now you don’t need to worry about missing a game when your lucky numbers come up! Good luck!
BTW. Just out of curiosity, the couple who won €14million on the Loto intend to use the money to help their children and grandchildren, buy their dream house by the sea and organise a big family reunion, as well as ‘enjoying some of the simple things in life’.
Set up your lucky numbers today! https://lotteryoffice.com/account/my-lucky-numbers