Top 10 luxury concierge services
What do millionaires do when they want to have some fun? The answer is simple – call a luxury concierge service to organise it! From hopping on a private jet to holidaying on a remote island to having a romantic dinner by the ocean, they can take care of all the arrangements!
Let’s check out some fascinating experiences some millionaires and celebrities have had.
1. Dining with the Stars: If you want to dine with Beckham or a supermodel (such as Gig Haddid or Kendal Jenner above) or any other celebrity for that matter, you can, with a price tag starting from $10,000 – depending on how popular the celebrity is.
2. Private Island for two: For a honeymoon, one couple requested luxurious accommodation and services on a private island.
3. Inside luxury watchmaking: Pure Entertainment offers luxury watch aficionados a chance to visit an elite watchmaker’s manufacturing facility in Switzerland to learn how renowned timepieces are created. The package also includes a chance to create a personalized timepiece from a world-famous Swiss brand.
4. Over-the-top celebratory messages: One of the concierge firm’s clients requested a personal recorded video message from her chosen A-list celebrity – and they made it happen.
5. The Cannes Film Festival experience: A group of 50-year old ladies asked to experience life as an A-list celebrity in Cannes. So the concierge offered them a luxury penthouses overlooking the city, dinner on a large yacht prepared by a Michelin-starred chef, a designer gown shopping experience, celebrity make-up artist session, private tour and casino night, Cannes Film Festival Red-Carpet walk of fame, Movie Première Screening and a celebrity after-party.
6. Haute-Couture: The company offers custom-designed gowns, like bridal gowns by any Haute Couture designers, including Elie Saab.
7. Private jet party? Pure Entertainment offered a birthday boy a Boeing Business Jet flown in the international airspace for four hours – at the cost of $110,000 – with an on board DJ before, landing in Las Vegas for after celebrations.
8. The one million dollar experience: For one million dollars you get a trip around five continents staying in the most luxurious and private resorts, lodges, and villas with high-end tours and local guides. You do have to be a millionaire for this one, but it’s handy to have a concierge do all this for you nonetheless.
9. Exclusive golf: If you’re a fan of golf, you can be flown to the largest and most exclusive golf courses around the world to experience the sport as a pro-golfer.
10. Dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant: Restaurants like El Cellar De Can Roca has a reservation policy of six months. But with a month’s notice to the luxury concierge, you can get a table at the three-star Michelin eatery. This can be done for a price range of $100 to $250.
Fancy the lifestyle? Grab an entry in AUD $20 million Australian Saturday Lottery and you could win your dream luxury lifestyle with little expense! Enter now! https://lotteryoffice.com/lottery-superdraw/australian-6-45